CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

high heel shoes..left side and now my toes feel a lil tingling..blood

Hi ! i was very please with your answer last time , But i have a new question and hope you can help. well saturday i wore a pair of high heel shoes and did't realize i was putting pressure on my side toes on the left side and now my toes feel a lil tingling and numbness and i wonder did i stop my blood ciculation and what should i do if i did, and there anything i should do to relieve this or visit a doctor or any home remedy ,i can feel and move them ,but at least the first 2 or 3 fromthe left feel funny? thanks for any help!

CamilleRN :

Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. What happened is that the tight shoe compressed the nerves in the toes, causing some irritation, which has caused you to feel the tingling. Once the irritation subsides, this will resolve on it's own. May take a week or so. I would not use those shoes again without first making sure they are stretched, because chronic use of ill fitting shoes can lead to hammer toe as well as bunions. I hope this information helps put your mind at ease. Please let me know if I Can help further:-)

Customer:

It's starting to feel a little better ,what is a good womens vitamen for 40 plus.

Customer:

you have been very helpful in your answers thank u so much

Customer:

should i rest my feet or put them up

CamilleRN :

Thank you for the compliment:-) Putting them up helps with circulation and will help your legs to feel rejuvenated. In my opinion, an excellent daily vitamin is made by Buried Treasure called VM complete ( vitamins and minerals), found in health stores and online. Here is a link to see it: HERE