Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR THE PAST WEEK A ITCHING BURNING

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR THE PAST WEEK A ITCHING BURNING FEELING IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN WITH NO SIGNS OF A RASH. MY HIP BONE IS IN EXTREME PAIN AND ALSO ITCHING. I THOUGHT I HAD SHINGLES, BUT I SEE NO RASH. I FEL I HAVE LITTLE INSECTS THROUGHOUT MY BODY. I HAVE NOW BEEN GETTING A LOT OF PALPITATION. I AM GOING TO MY DOCTOR ON THURS., BUT I AM AFRAID IF I CAN REALLY WAIT UNTIL THEN. PLEASE ADVISE I AM DESPERATE. THANK YOU
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 2 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

This may be the start of shingles, prior to the rash appearing

Dr Brims :

It may also be an irritated nerve causing these symptoms as well

Customer:

IT STARTED ON MY LOWER LEFT ABDOMEN AND LOWER LEFT BACK, WITH AN ITCH AND A BURNING SENSATION NOW I AM FEELING THE WALKING SENSATION LIKE BUGS ON MY BACK. WHAT AM I GETTING?

Dr Brims :

Did you see my replies above?

Customer:

YES

Customer:

WHERE IS THE PALAPITATION COMING FROM

Dr Brims :

Did the palpitation start t the same time?

Customer:

CAN I WAIT UNTIL THURS. TO SEE MY DOCTOR OR RUN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW

Customer:

YES AROUND THE SAME TIME

Dr Brims :

Do you have any heart conditions?

Customer:

MITRI-VALVE PROLAPSE AND TACKACADIA.

Dr Brims :

Then the palpitations may be the result of the mitral valve prolapse causing a murmur

Dr Brims :

I think your Caps lock is on

Customer:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I HAD A TOOTH PULED - RECEIVED ANTIBIOTICS AND AND ABOUT FOUR DAYS LATER ALL THESE SYMPTONS OCCURRED

Dr Brims :

Then you may have an infection that requires antibiotics

Customer:

INFECTION WHERE? IN MY BODY

Dr Brims :

Yes, it could be in your body

Customer:

THIS WOULD CAUSE THE ITCHING AND PAIN AND PALPITATIONS. ETC.

Dr Brims :

Yes, it could cause those symptoms

Customer:

I HAVE AMOXICILLIN WHICH I DID NOT TAKE TODAY, I JUST TOOK NOW 2 LORAZAPAM .05 AND I FEEL THE ITCHING AND PAIN A LOT BETTER. CAN I TAKE THE AMOXICIULIN WITH THE LOREZEPAM ONE HOUR APART NOW

Dr Brims :

Who prescribed amoxicillin fo you and when?

Customer:

THE DENTIST DID ON 10/20/11 WHEN I COMPLAINT TO HIM THAT I AM SUPPOSSES TO GET ANTIBIOTICS BEFORE ANY DENTAL WORK, BECAUSE OF MT HEART PROBLEMS AND THAT I WAS GETTING PALPITATION, SO THAT IS WHEN HE RAN AND PRESCRIBED THEM

Dr Brims :

Okay,it is safe to take it with lorazepam

Customer:

SO AM I SAFE TO WAIT UNTIL THURS. TO SEE MY DOCTOR

Dr Brims :

No, if you have palpitations I recommend you see a doctor by tomorrow

Customer:

OK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE

Dr Brims :

You're welcome,
If you have other questions at another time you may request me by starting your question with "for Dr Brims"

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this topic

If not, please click the green ACCEPT button to end this chat session

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience