Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

law has SEVERE altheimers and I need something to calm her down

Customer Question

My mother in law has SEVERE altheimers and I need something to calm her down. She screams/swears, spits and scratches herself. I also have kids in the house. We have committed to taking care of her but I need (researched this) a Benzodiazapine to calm her down!!!!!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately we cannot prescribe here. Doctors cannot prescribe online as it is not legal. A personal office visit is required and physical examination is necessary to issue a script. Canadian and Asian pharmacies can send the medications but these can be substandard and regulatory authorities can stop them.

I understand that this is not the answer you are looking for. Your physician would be the best to help you. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Dr. Arun