Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties
28277873

woke up with pain in my left testicle, kinda on the top, and

woke up with pain in my left testicle, kinda on the top, and my lower abdomen, then while still having this pain, with my girl, my seamen was like a tanish color
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 5 years ago.
Hi
Welcome to Just Answer
Sorry to hear about your problem.
Most likely possibility here appears to be infection involving the testes and/or its associated structures like epididymis (epidymitis/epididymo-orchitis).
You need to get the culture test done, both or urine as well as semen.
This test will identify the causative bug for your infection and will also direct the use of a specific antibiotic, that will work best against that infectious organism.
Drink plenty of water.
Abstain from intercourse for few days till you get cured.
See your doctor discussing the above mentioned which will direct subsequent management plan.
Kindest Regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.
It was a pleasure assisting you. If my answer was helpful, Please Click ACCEPT button to give me Credit.
Please do not forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK which will be highly appreciated.
Feel free to ask any Follow up questions
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can this be from a pull? I have recently been to the gym
Yes, a trauma during exercise can cause similar symptoms.
So is testicular torsion.
But the pain is usually severe in these cases and worsens if not treated.
We have to rule out an infection first in your case.
Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The pain was hurting very much at first, but nothing swollen, and I took advil, and it made it feel better, my stomach already is better, but my left testicle is still sore, but I can still get around, I work overseas, I take doxy for malaria medication to prevent myself from getting malaria, will this ati-bi-o-tic help? I cannot get to a Dr. for about 2.5 months.
Yes, this is effective against some organisms but not all.
Moreover, this is not a broad spectrum antibiotic. Drugs like Ciprofloxacin are more suitable in this condition.
If your pain persists, worsens, or if you develop swelling, get immediate medical assistance.