Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

For the past two weeks Ive had headaches and neck pain. I

For the past two weeks I've had headaches and neck pain. I just saw my doctor who is running a slew of blood tests. I probably won't get those results for a few days. But now I've had diarhea and nausea for the past 3 days. I can't eat without going to the bathroom 2 hours later. I have severe abdominal pain and can't stop shaking when this happens also. oh, the shaking I've also had the past 2 weeks. I thought maybe it was low blood sugar but I would drink Orange juice and other things to bring it up and nothing would work. It was so bad at one point I was trying to take a nap for the headache but my entire body was shaking uncontrollably. My family and coworkers can physically see me shaking when its at its worst. Now with the diarhea and nausea its been hard to function. Any possible causes to look into would be greatly appreciated!
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer and thank you for your question.

Are you having fever?
Dark color urine?
Are you accepting fluids?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No fever.
No dark color urine.
Up to this point I was still accepting fluids.
Also, today I've just been fatigued after using the bathroom.
It can be due to gastroenteritis. It can be viral or bacterial in nature. Bacterial infection are to be treated with antibiotics. Stool test, Urine and blood tests can make the diagnosis.
Fatigue and shaking can be a part of gastroenteritis.

You may be given intravenous fluids, and prescription medications.
I advise that you should not delay and rush to ER ASAP for management.
Good luck and take care.

Please click Green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work. A BONUS is appreciated.
If you have other questions, please ask them.

Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have 3 children and are constantly in contact with them. Is it possible to give it to them? So far none of them have any of the symptoms I have.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My stool color has gotten lighter throughout this time. It is now yellow. I'm taking your advice and going to the ER as soon as my husband gets home. Thank you!