CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

Do happen to know of any pharmacy in S. FLA that has 20mg of

Do happen to know of any pharmacy in S. FLA that has 20mg of Aderall? I have a script for 20 MG 2 times a day. I found one store that has 30mg but only takes local doctors scripts. I'm sure my docotor would approve 30mg two times a day. What do I do? I'm sure a local docotor would have to see me, but would he pretty much take my doctors recommendation? Help, do NOT want withdraws being off cold turkey. TY
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. it might be a good idea to talk with your doctor to see if there's an alternative medication for you , such as Ritalin or Concerta, as the shortage has been ongoing for months and sources say it may continue to be a problem as demand has sharply increased.