CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

http://www.justanswer.com/health/5qk48-disc-fixed-neck-ever-hurt

Hi, I am requesting a follow up to my 10/25/2011 question: I had 6 disc fixed in my neck and ever since I have hurt i

Original Question URL:
http://www.justanswer.com/health/5qk48-disc-fixed-neck-ever-hurt.html
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. The previous Expert advised you well... you need to have an MRI done so the Doctors can determine the cause and develop a plan to help you. In the mean time....

There is a cream that works amazingly well. I have witnessed many patients rave about it's effectiveness.. patients with back pain...neck pain.....carpal tunnell,, tendonitis etc.. it's Called Topricin and is only available at holistic medicine shops, health food stores and the internet. It works by decreasing inflammation, increasing circulation, and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Here is a link to read more about it:
TOPRICIN

CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience: Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.

(Edited by Moderator)