CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I have ost 2 teet after seeing a female dentiest

I have lost 2 theet after seeing a female dentiest in marshfield Mo. How it happelned? The fillings of my tooth became loose, so i made appointment tosee a dentiest. She tried to work on them and filling , nothing could hold because she crack both of my theeth. Need your feedback on this.
Hi and thank you for your question. I am a Verified Expert and am happy to help you. I am very sorry this has happened toyou. It is possible that the teeth were in such a fragile condition that they could not withstand the dental work she was trying to do.... it is also possible that her technique was not good. What did the new Dentist say he thought had happened?