CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I am 99% sure I have a sinus infection. I get a bad one every

I am 99% sure I have a sinus infection. I get a bad one every year. I can not afford to go to a dr right now. Especialy since. Know they will just give me amxicillin or zithromax. How can I get a prescription without an appointment. The dainage is getting quite bad.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today.

CamilleRN :

I am sorry but it is not possible for a Doctor to order a prescription without first examining the patient in person.If this continues to get worse you will have to see a Doctor, but,in the mean time,Try resting in a dark quiet room... if you can take it, ibuprofen according to package directions is much more effective than tylenol.. also I would recommend alternating hot and cold packs to your well as smelling some eucalyptus/peppermint oil.. together or individually, just for a second. I hope this information helps you, please let me know if I can help you further:-)

Customer: K