CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

MEDICAL INFORMATION 9-13- 2011

MEDICAL INFORMATION: 9-13- 2011 Page 1 of 2 PLUS UPDATE STATUS TO: XXXXX XXXXX 09, 2011 Re: Delores XXXXXXX … Age 81 … Boca Raton, FL resident ... World Water ski record champion athlete … Even at her present age and a long ago complete hysterectomy, has always been active and healthy. Mark X. XXXXXXXX, M.D.: Delores’ Long time OB/GYN SPECIALIST XXXXXXXXXXXX Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX Boca Raton, FL 33486 Fax: (XXX) XXX-XXXX Mark XXXXXXXX , M.D.: Delores’ Long time “new age” medical patient advisor XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX- XXXXXXXX- XXXXXXXXX Alan X. XXXXXX, M.D., PhD: Delores’ Traditional Medical Practice Doctor at the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX-XXX-XXXX Delores’ recent breast MRI was negative. Her enlarging breast concern that she went to the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio for (about 12 months ago), and her regular yearly scheduled breast exam (taken at the Boca Raton Clinic recently) have both indicated no signs of breast cancer. Medication taking: • ESTROPIPATE a generic for Ogen 0.625 tablets (1 daily, in the a.m.) • ESTRACE VAGINAL CREAM (every other day) for her constant burning problem—which so far has not improved • DHEA PREGNENONOLE applied daily topically in A.M. (arm or leg) • NITROFURANTON MONO/MAC 100MG CAPS (10) for urinary tract bacterial infection—did not seem to help • POGESTERONE—one capsule by mouth at bedtime: Mark Rosenberg, MD • Take (generally) the LIOTHYRONIE 5MCG TABLETS … 1 tablet twice a day. Status update: The stomach swelling and pain complaint (especially after eating) … problem has persisted for more than a year High cholesterol, iron, and mercury levels: per Alan X. XXXXXXXX, M.D., PhD at the XXXXXXXXXXXXX The skin rash and burning rear end is of serious concern and pain The burning vagina is another major concern UPDATE MEDICAL STATUS Re: Delores XXXXXXXX Page 2 of 2 *Notes: Dr. XXXXXXXXXX: examination plus urine sample and prescription for: Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment 15 GM to be applied to the affected area every 4 hours as needed … it is an antifungal and steroid combination used to treat or prevent skin infections. IMPORTANT: Follow the “How to use” directions! • Notes: ESTRACE VAGINAL CREAM (every other day) for my constant burning problem—which so far has not improved was reordered at Walgreens (for $125.60) with instructions to apply ¼ to ½ APPLICATOR VAGINALLY EVERY 2 TO 3 WEEKS meaning every other day until the bladder infection is cured … side note: still have previously purchased tube plus the initial no charge tube … will try to use the newest tube purchased first even though the other tubes still have current usable dates. • If the infection problem still exists it may require trying a different medication to solve the bacterial infection—per Dr. XXXXXXXX. • The bloating stomach problem may also require checking with someone like the Boca specialist medical person provided me by Dr. XXXXXXX (see attached copy) • *ADDITIONAL NOTE: Verified with Dr. XXXXXXX’s Office on 9-14-2011 that the Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment is to be applied basically on the skin … very small amount … by the rectum and/or by the opening of the vagina. • Obtained the prescribed medication at Walgreens’ late September 13, 2011 and started the medication obtained on Thursday 14, 2911 after further instruction from Dr. Mark XXXXXX’s office and also Walgreens’ Pharmacist. • Saturday, September 17, 2011 Delores was hurting so badly and depressed that she refused to continue the treatment or to consider even seeking emergency medical aid. STATUS UPDATE: September 22, 2011 (11am appointment) Dr. XXXXXXXX examination again regarding Delores’s urine infection status and rear end status that just seems to get worse to the point where Delores feels too sick to function or even try to continue coping or hoping for relief. Dr. XXXXXXXXX suggested she continued using the ESTRACE VAGINAL CREAM (every other day) for the constant burning problem, and wrote another prescription to try to solve her burning rear end problem instead of the Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment previously applied as suggested … and if the Clobetasol Propionate Cream does not help in the next few days then Dr. XXXXXXXXX  recommended Delores contact Dr. XXX or Dr. XXXXXXXX (sp?) who would be more qualified in solving her about her rear end problem and they are located in the building near Dr. Mark XXXXXXXXXXXXX’s offices. The following was prepared to help maintain a record of the items and instructions that have been medically provided: Burning rear: gently rub a very small amount of “NYSTATIN” ointment on the outside of the rectum every 4 hours IMPORTANT: Wash hands before, and after, use … to avoid spreading the infection! Then after each treatment: Record the “Date” & “Time” the above ointment was applied…The change to the Clobetasol Propionate Cream is as of 9-22-2011 For the URINE INFECTION: Use the “Estrace” vaginal cream every other day … apply “APPLICATOR” VAGINALLY with ¼ to ½ Estrace vaginal cream EVERY OTHER DAY IMPORTANT: Wash hands before, and after, use … to avoid spreading the infection! Then after each treatment: Record the “Date” & “Time” the Estrace cream was applied NOTE: Due to the holidays and problems with trying to determine the best and least stressful way to proceed medically, Delores is discouraged and uncertain regarding the best realistic less abusive course to pursue under the circumstances.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 2 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. Is there drainage from the peri anal or vaginal area? If so.... has it been cultured to try to find out what the organism may be?

CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience: Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.