CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I recently started taking the supplement Oxyelite Pro, a super

I recently started taking the supplement Oxyelite Pro, a super thermogenic I bought At GNC and had researched online. I asked my Dr. if it would interfer with any of the meds I'm currently taking and he said he couldn't find much about it in his database, and to ask my pharmacist. I currently take hydrdrocodone-acetaminophen 5-500mmg, as needed. omerpraxole 10 mg, 1x daily, simvastatin 40 mg, 1x daily sertraline HCL 150 mg, 1x daily. Is it harmful to take the supplement Oxyelite Pro with any of these meds? Thank you!!
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am happy to help you today. There are no known interactions between the medications you are taking and Oxyelite pro, however, the Oxyelite pro can cause some unwanted side effects such as nervousness and arrhythmias ( unusual heart beats) in a way similar to caffeine.