Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties
28277873

i am suffering from server headaces, it blures my vission ,

Customer Question

i am suffering from server headaces, it blures my vission , nausea and affects my thinking. i do have cronic sinus but thes syptoms are diffrent. i take advill and tylonal somtimes together and still no pain reliff.started 6 months ago and had xrays showing disalinment of lower jaw. give me sum relief.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer...

Sorry to hear about your problem...

How frequently do you get these headaches?

Are they episodic? How long an episode lasts?

Regards...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

constantly with brief remissions

And how long the remission lasts?

Few days? Hours?

Have you seen any doctor for this?

Any tests done?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

somtimes couple of hours, seen several doctors, did erays and scans, put me on pain medacation. tylonal 3

,need somthing stronger, do not have medical isurance.

Allright..

Well, i would suggest you to see a Neurologist for this problem...

There is a likely possibility that these can be Migraine, as they are associated with nausea, and visual problems...

Over the counter medications like Tylenol, Motrin or Aleve are helpful, but if they fail to control the pain, you need strong pain killers that are available only on prescription like hydrocodone or tramadol...

Moreover, a prophylactic treatment is also available in the form of various drugs which prevent an attack of headache long term...

These drugs include propanolol, fluoxetine, valproate etc...

You need to discuss all these options with your neurologist and can ask for a prescription for a strong pain killer...

Avoid caffeine, tea, coffee, alcohol etc...Practice sleep hygiene (going to bed at same time every night for sleeping, avoiding reading or tv while in bed and avoiding stimulants like coffee at night)...

Kindest Regards and Goodluck...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this is the ansewer i get from privous doctors , i been to the experts they are very expensive and do not have any results to show from it.thanks any way/ just want relief.if unable to get a cure.

The symptomatic relief (for control of pain) can be achieved by use of strong pain killers, which are available only on prescription...

No one can give you a prescription online, as this is completely illegal and unethical to give a prescription with out having a physical examination of the patient.

You have to see the doctor for further help.

Kindest Regards and Goodluck...