Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

radiation therapy for Breast Cancer in a couple..ct scan etc..chemo

Hello, i am about to begin radiation therapy for Breast Cancer in a couple of weeks, had my planning session friday, ct scan etc. i am thinking that they tell me i will experience tiredness and we have had recently had an eviction notice to be out our house by 16th Dec. I am worried how i am going to cope with doing this and the side effects of the radiation, thank God i am not having chemo just yet, well at this stage anyway, going on tamoxcifen after radiation for 5 years. Have a grade 3 ductal carcinoma, removed by surgery. i am Her positive, i think that is how they say it. I am scared i am not going to cope with it all and get more run down. thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I am really sorrry to hear about this all.

What are your other diagnosed medical conditions?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am hypothyroid and have Gerd, gastro reflux, my cancer is fed by the estrogen they said, as i am pre menopuasal, i had lumpectomy, and sentinel node biopsy which prooved to be negitive of sprerad, what is worrying me is the house moving and the side effects i will experience with the radiation, how i am going to cope as i am tired now, it is all wrong timing. very over whelming. with all the pressure of it all. is there anything i can do to make it easy for myself to cope over the next three months of packing up house.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Well i asked about the associated medical conditions because they matter a lot while getting radiation treatments. The people who have diabetes, hypertension and other chronic disorders get more trouble.

However your co morbid diseases are not going to give you trouble and you will pretty well cope up with the radiation treatment. I must tell you that willpower is the only thing we have which make us fight against diseases and this is in your case too. Just be strong and you will do good and once treatment is over you will be back to normal again because you are otherwise healthy.

I am sorry i cannot help you much about house, i think discuss it with some lawyer, there must be some help there.

I wish you good luck and wish that you get well soon.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

please click accept if i have answered your question

DR Hasan

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.

I would like to add that take some OTC multivitamin tablet if you are taking already and eat high protein diet.

I hope this helps you.

Please remember to click accept to compensate me for my time and effort here for you.