911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

Okay so for the last few days ive been getting these pressure

Okay so for the last few days ive been getting these pressure headaches. Where there is a lot of pressure in my forhead eyes and bride of nose. It will start slowly the pressure feeling and then come.on strong. They make me feel dizzy as well as have depersonalization feelings. They scare me and find it hard to feel as if anythings real when they happen. Its been.happening for three days now just randomly. Im terrified of having a stroke or seizure which none run.in my family. I had a clear ct scan about a month ago. Should i be reallt worried? Or calm down?
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

Calm down and get yourself set up with a medical follow up. A Neurologist would be the best kind of doctor for you to see.

This sounds very much like a sinus pressure headache. It could be a migraine variant. You are not having a stroke and a headache rarely precedes a seizure.

Take a deep breath, getting anxious about this will make your symptoms worse. There is nothing that you are telling me here, especially with the normal CT scan, that makes me think these headaches are anything more than bothersome.

Best
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience: Board Certified Emergency Physician
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay. They just scare me cause it will be a slight pressure in my head and like 20 minutes later ill have full blown pressure in my head with the feeling that everything is unreal and aomeone is squeezing my brain
Expert:  911Doctor replied 3 years ago.
that is most likely because you get so anxious with them and this feeling of unreality comes with anxiety, and hyperventilation.

SEE THIS

the derealization part is just classic for this.... it is not dangerous and can be controlled with breathing control. but it's definitely time to get a proper diagnosis for your headaches.

best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. I do have reoccuring sinus infections. I went to the er five times last month because of headaches. Thats when i got a ct scan of my head and it was fine. I will see a neurolgist as soon as i can. But can sinus infections cause all these symptoms
Expert:  911Doctor replied 3 years ago.
yes they can. i think you have hyperventilation and anxiety too..... but the sinus infection CAN cause this.

I hope this has been helpful to you and that I have fully answered your question. If so, please do click on the green 'accept' button so that Just Answer will forward my fee to me.

If you are pleased with my service you can request me anytime when you place your question, and by starting your question with "for 911DOC".

Thank you for your business and have a great day.
911Doctor, Doctor