911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician

i have noticed a kind of discoloration on the head of my penus,

i have noticed a kind of discoloration on the head of my penus, its not a bump, just like red spots, about 6 or 7, wat could it be?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

can you tell me how long you have had them?

does it itch or burn?

are you sexually active? if so with the same person or different people?

hope to answer with this info.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it doesnt itch or burn, n they only show when im in a room with a strong light, i noticed it about 3 months ago, and no im not sexually active but until about 5 months ago i was with different people
take a look at these pictures....

Does this look like what you are experiencing?

How about this?

standing by
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, they dont look like pimples or pop out, if you feel them they are not noticable
then this is likely TINEA VERSICOLOR which is a fungal infection that causes discoloration of the skin and can be widespread or very localized.

taking miconazole, which can be obtained over the counter and is a good antifungal medicine should clear it up.

it sometimes takes a few weeks for the skin to return to normal.

if it is NOT tinea versicolor is may simply be hypopigmentation change which is benign, non specific, and has no particular cause.

if your are having no symptoms other than a change in skin color then this is almost certainly not a sexually transmitted disease, but if this bothers you and continues to do so the ultimate diagnosis will come from a dermatologist... a skin specialist... who can do a biopsy if necessary or a skin scraping.

it's never fun to find something new on your penis.... i understand... but i do not find anything to worry about with this particular problem.