DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I moved and have no doctor in texas. I require hydrocodone due to the fact i have no anal

Customer Question

I moved and have no doctor in texas. I require hydrocodone due to the fact i have no anal or vaginal area due to cicatrical pempigoid. I need to get a prescription filled with your pharmacy and shipped to me.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Hello
This is justanswer question and answer
Not a pharmacy
Not doctors that have seen you...so you can not get a legal prescription that way.
In fact what you are suggesting is against federal law.
You can find a doctor where you are at any walk in clinic, urgent care, ER, private practice or even teaching hospital medical program.

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.