Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

IS NUZAK 2OMG AND ZOLNOXS CAPSULES ADDICTIVE .CAN THEY BE USED

IS NUZAK 2OMG AND ZOLNOXS CAPSULES ADDICTIVE .CAN THEY BE USED TOGETHER .IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER TO USE FOR SEVERE DEPRESSION FOR A WOMAN THAT IS VERY SENSITIVE .
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 5 years ago.

Nuzak and Zolnoxs can be taken together and do not have drug interactions. They do not have addiction liability. Nuzak is very good drug for the depression and should be tried.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I THERE ANY TIME LIMIT FOR USING THIS MEDICINE . PROBABLY NOT A SIMPLE ANSWER BUT WHY DO PEOPLE GET DEPRESSED .GIVE ME THE SHORT AND SWEET ,PLEASE .

Nuzak may take 6 weeks to act. This can be taken for long and there is usually no time limitation but once the symptoms of depression are completely resolved for 6-12 months, it can be withdrawn. Zolnoxs is given for short duration and is stopped in 3 months or less.

It is privilege assisting you.

I hope this was helpful to you. If it was, please remember to ACCEPT the answer so I can get compensated for my work. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am truly privileged to help you, and I want to make sure that you are satisfied with the answer. Good luck!

Dr. Arun