911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician

Hi ...I wanna plz after how many days of period delay I need

Customer Question

Hi ...I wanna plz after how many days of period delay I need to chek a doctor..I had my last period on the 16 th of July and till now nothing show up ..and don't to try home pregnancy test coz I feel soooo bad coz always negative,,(actually my husband has sperm problem) plz I need help I Wana the raison,,,,,thx
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

Sounds like you may be pregnant. If you do not want to take a home pregnancy test the go see a doctor now. It sounds lime you badly want to be org ant and even if your husband has a low sperm count you can still be pregnant. Please go and check with your doctor, but the main reason for you bein this late with your cycle, if you have normal cycles regularly, would be pregnancy. If you are a test would almost certainly be positive at this point.

Thank you for your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank u doctor for the answer but really am soo affraid to get disppoint as usual coz after the test I go in very sad and bad mood.. By the way I had delay before but not more than 10 day beside this I don't have any pregnancy signs like bigger boobs or nausea,,, I feel very normal ..( my husband sperm not active means dead this what I know )
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi doctor sorry to disturbing u with my question but how come I can be pregnant without any signs I dont fell any changes in my boobs or anything else,,,
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.
i'm sorry, you have asked an impossible question. i don't feel as if i can possibly answer when you will not get a pregnancy test. best

the answer is you may be pregnant. you need a test. if you don't want to do it at home go to your doctors. i do not know why you don't have symptoms. without the test it's all guessing.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
:) thank u soo much I will
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.
and thank you for your question. i hope you are pregnant.

since we have come to an agreement and a plan and an answer i would appreciate it if you would click 'accept' so that JA will reimburse me for my time.