DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

I have had recent carpel tunnel surgury and had the stitches

I have had recent carpel tunnel surgury and had the stitches out a week ago. Today by the surgury site I noticed a large yellow, clear, hard bubble about 2cm x 2 cm. My question is should I go to dr or just wait for it to go away.
Also, in past year I have had 2 thumb reconstruction surguries on my right hand. I am still having problems with my thumb. The carpel tunnel surgury helped with the thumb pain but I still have numbness in my fingers. Any advice? thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 5 years ago.
have the surgeon look at the bubble
in rare cases staph infection can act like this.

Your other question has the answer of physical medicine and rehabilitation consultation...this is an MD, called a PM&R doctor who has many methods to rehabilitate you before or after surgery.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.