How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 911Doctor Your Own Question
911Doctor, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5094
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
Type Your Health Question Here...
911Doctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

know my right sideof myn boby seems to be the only side that

Customer Question

know my right sideof myn boby seems to be the only side that has problems. we'll start with my neck, ear, thtroat, what it feels like is so unbearable at times, where i catch myself constintly am trying to crack my neck. theres so much pressure. if i turn it towards the right it feels like theres something there thats not suppost to be. Ive lost partial of my hearing in the (r)ear. Looking through the inside of my mouth it looks like there is an abcess (a large white cankersore im not sure) behind my tonsel, My (r) tonsel appears to be undersized but swollen. I never have any sore throats, just alot of pressure. my friends give me massages alot of the time, they can push as hard as thery can and i can hardly ever feel it at all. the same side, Ive noticed my (r) hip/waistline down inner thigh has been numb. My toes have been spilting on the tips and heels extremely badly they also are numb, and has discoloration to a darker color. The neck issue used to come and go , know it wont evere go away. Ive been to the docters numerious times everytime ive gone it was alwalys something different. i dont really think they have properly dianogsed me
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,


Have you had a CT scan of your upper spine, brain and neck:?




Have you seen a neurologist?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

matter of fact no i have not, how do i get these things . Do they require a referral.


Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.
If your primary care physician has not already explored these things with you then 1 you need a different primary care physician or 2. It's been a while since you have been to one.

I can not answer if you need a referral or not... Much of this depends on the type of insurance you have.

If you do Not require a referral, and simply calling you insurance company will be the easiest way to find out. My suggestion is to start with a good internal medicine (primary care) physician so that the doctor can get a good exam on you and figure out what studies you need and what specialist it would be smartest for you to go to next.

Your symptoms are difficult to make sense of but I would very much want to see a CT of your brain and neck and, based on a physical exam, perhaps an MRI of your spine.

Your problem sounds neurological, like a problem with the nervous system, anywhere from the brain to the neck to the spine. There are too many possibilities to list here, but especially with symptoms on one side of the body being greater than symptoms on the other there is a real urgency here to get answers.

If this is some form of cancer or neurological disease like Multiple Sclerosis then getting to a diagnosis quickly is critical.

Make those calls, get in with a doctor ASAP. An internist first.

911Doctor and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thinkyou so much for your time and expertise. I will take the advive , but one thing you mentioned , was pertaining to (if it were cancer, what types of cancers could it be , and even what different types of disorderies?) honestly it feels more internial, almost like it deeply seeded whatever it is. Ive had one docter tell me - That there was nothing wrong with me it was all in my head , that i needed to see a pchyscocitrist

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What types of cancers and disorders could all off this pertain to
Expert:  911Doctor replied 5 years ago.
an acoustic neuroma is a growth near the ear that can cause hearing loss. it is not cancer but does grow and needs to be removed by surgery.

a herniated discs anywhere along the spine can cause some of these symptoms.

as i said above, the list is too long, i actually couldn't write a list for you and would have a hard time doing it even after examining you.

you need to get in and get seen and get this started.

but also realize this. at age 28 the assumption will be that there's nothing wrong with you as the cancers and growths and disc problems typically do not strike young people. with your symptoms being so diffuse.... so all over the body.... it may be that you have a neurological disorder like Multiple Sclerosis, which can cause very strange symptoms that come and go.

but we are guessing.

also consider this, if you have been studied by physicians and no one seems concerned. MAYBE you should not be either. MAYBE you have more a fear of disease than real disease. At least consider it as a possibility.