Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician

I have fairly bad pain in the lower skull right behind the

Customer Question

I have fairly bad pain in the lower skull right behind the ears been bother me for around 25 years but not this bad the glands in the neck also swell from time to time as well along with the pain the area just inside my ears is swollen on both sides and my ears are sore but not infected
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer and thank you for your question.

Do you have pain in glands of both side?
Do you suffer from any medical issue?
have you seen any doctor?
Any other symptoms?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes I have told my doctor about this many times and she tells me that my neck muscles are tight and a massage therapist would help tried helped a bit and yes pain in both sides I do have high blood pressure and high psa and no cancer two biopseys the psa seems to go up as the glands get worse and my ears started buzzing march 4 th of 2009 the antibotic I have to take for the bioseys did help the ear issue told my doctor but did not do anything
Have you been diagnosed as prostate enlargement?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no it seems to be the normal size and also feels soft and healthy with high psa every doctor I come in contact with wants to check I do see a urologist next appointment on oct 6
The lump position- back of ear as you described is possibly due to enlarged Lymph nodes.
Lymph node can get enlarged in infection, inflammatory conditions, an abscess, or cancer. This may also occur in Immune or autoimmune disorders that can cause swollen lymph nodes like rheumatoid arthritis and HIV. Cancers that can cause swollen glands include leukemia, Hodgkin's disease
Other possibility is of lipoma. This is beings tumor and is harmless.
As such a visit to doctor for clinical checkup and evaluation is necessary. You doctor can advice blood test and lymph node biopsy to make a diagnose

Please make an appointment with doctor for management of this issue. Good luck and take care.

Let me know if you have more questions . Please click Green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work.
Your Positive feedback and BONUS are always welcome.