Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

I found a scratch on the tip of my penis and dont know how

I found a scratch on the tip of my penis and don't know how I got it. Once I washed it it appeared to have went away. I've also been experiencing a very subtle pain in my testicles. Not sure if maybe I'm just thinking about it too much
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to the Just Answer Website.I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

What is your age?
Are you sexually active?
Since how long you have these symptoms?
Is there any known medical illness?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
31 yes, seen it about 2 months ago or so but like this time it went away as soon I scrubbed the area. That's not to say I don't clean on a daily basis. As far as the "pain" it's on and off and very subtle not sure how long. I hardly realize unless I'm sitting still and I think about it. The scratch doesn't hurt and there is no discharge or redness. It's right next to the "pee hole", sorry don't know the correct term.
Thanks for the info given.The scratch you are having is most likely due to a condition called eczema(Dermatitis).A hypersensitivity reaction (similar to an allergy) occurs in the skin resulting in symptoms.The following will help you greatly:Take tablet benadryl once a day.Apply cream containing hydrocortisone.

The most common causes of testicle pain are:some injury,Infection or inflammation like epididymitis(inflammation of the epididymitis-a duct through which sperm leaves the testicle) or orchitis(inflammation of a testicle with bacteria or a virus).Hernia or other types of swelling are other causes. The pain from kidney stones may sometimes radiate into the testicular area.You need an ultrasound of the testicles,complete urine examination and other tests.So I advice you to consult a urologist for the examination & tests to know the exact cause & treat accordingly.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.