TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience:  17 years as a physician, Board Certified in both Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine.

hi i had unprotected sex around 3-4 months ago. i recently

hi i had unprotected sex around 3-4 months ago. i recently have std test done, all came negative. but i have itching on my penis, inner thighs, bum and close to knees and on feet. my urine color is dark. im confused is that some kind of yeast or bacterial infection. what should i do or what kind of test u recommend?

Do you have any rash at all on the affected areas? scaling skin?

Are you sure this all started after the sexual encounter?

Any evidence of pubic lice?

Do you happen to know if your partner has any STD?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
when i sctrached on inner thighs i got few red rashes on inner thigs.i noticed i happened often when i sweat or in a moist area. and just a couple dark small rashes on penis (they are not raised.) little rough skin.
no lice evidence.
it happened about 2 months after sexual encounter. i dont know if thats from my fear or stress.
and im not sure about my partner.

Can you post a picture?- I do not know what you mean by a "couple dark small rashes"?

Do you actually have any lesions now? Or just when it gets moist?

Also- I see you have posted 3 questions but not 'accepted' any answers.

Please be aware that I will not respond further if your intention is not to "accept" a helpful answer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
they kind of vanishing. will not see clearly in the picture. no lesions

i know i asked questions before but im just so stressed and never satisfied completely. i will accepts your answer this time please tell me what kind of test should i go for, or any home remedies, how will i know if i have any leasons. please help.

If you do not have any visible lesions now, then I doubt this is an STD.

It may possibly be a fungal infection- which can be treated with a topical OTC antifungal ( like nystatin or Lotromin), or it may just be a form of eczema or dermatitis.

It sounds like the first step would be to minimize moisture and optimize hygiene.

I would also try the antifungal therapy.

If it does not respond you may well want to see a dermatologist. I would be hard pressed to advise anything else without a physician seeing it in person and examining you.

Good luck.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.

If I have answered your question, please click the ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my work.

POSITIVE feedback & a BONUS are warmly appreciated.
Please note that answers are for information only, do not take the place of an IN PERSON assessment by your doctor,
and does not establish a patient-physician relationship.