Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss
23717712

mg of Effexor and 1.37 mg Synthroid...can I also take Cilostazol 50 mg

I'm currently taking 6mg of Warfarin, .75 mg of Effexor and 1.37 mg Synthroid...can I also take Cilostazol 50 mg and Tylenol if needed? Please advise...
Category: Health
Expert:  Julia Kizhner replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

There is no interaction between the medications you take and the ones you want to take. It is safe to take Cilostazol and Tylenol if medically necessary.

Cilostazol is used to improve circulation in your feet due to Peripheral Arterial disease. You are only 37 and before you start taking Cilostazol, make sure you actually need it.

Tylenol is safe to take as needed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I will be glad to assist you further.

If you are satisfied with the answer, please do click 'Accept' button so that I may get credit for my work.

Best wishes and good luck,

Julia