Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.
1. The digestive system, the respiratory system, and the urinary system
2. It travels through the ureters, into the bladder, and through the urethra
3.They are behind the peritoneum
4.Renal pyramid, minor calyx, major calyx, renal pelvis, and ureter
7.The loop of Henle and PCT and DCT
8. The juxtaglomerular apparatus
11. ). prevent renin production
12. In the DCT and collecting duct
13 The external sphincter of the urethra
14. 200 milliliters
15. The ECF is located outside the cell, and the ICF is located inside the cell.
16. The ECF will increase, and your blood pressure will increase.
17. The pH will drop.
18. carbon dioxide.
19. Urethra or bladder
20. Hyponatremia and hypokalemia