Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice

trying to get pregnant

I've been trying to get pregnant for over a year now.. no success .. I have a tilted uteris was wondering if there is something I should be doing to help increase my chances.. I have regular periods never been pregnant before. what else will help.
Dear customer,

how frequently you have sex?
when was the last period?
did you have the ovulation test done?
how long are you trying?
do you take any drugs?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The week after my period I have sex once a day or every other day on the days I'm fertile.. last period was three four days ago.. don't know the exact test you are talking about but I did take the over the counter can you get pregnant test..I take albuteral inhaler an..d no more then two vicodins a week the days vary .. I have been trying for a year now but I have never been pregnant before and my last relationship I was in was five years and never got pregnant with him either ..
Dear customer,

The best time to get pregnant is to have sex 14 days prior to the expected next period.This is the time for ovulation as well.

You may have the ovulation prediction test done to know the exact time of ovulation.You should avoid taking drugs like vicodins.The alcohol, abusive drugs and smoking may effect the fertility.

The sex thrice in a week is good for getting pregnant and more frequently before the ovulation.

Here is the link for more information

ways to get pregnant faster

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you