Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained

my DAUGHTER wants to know if me giving her daughter pow pows plYING will affect her WHEN HER MOM DISIPLINES HER SHE IS FOUR MONTHS OLD WILL THAT AFFECT HOW SHE RESPONDS TO DISIPLINE? ARE THERE any side affects to playing around like that with my granddaughter?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 5 years ago.
What is a pow pow? How old is your daughter and granddaughter?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My grand daughter is 4 months old. Pow pow harmless pat on the padded diaper on the butt. My daughter thinks it will interfere with her discipline when she's older..
No, this is not harmful. This is friendly and babies seem to like it. This will not affect her discipline when she gets older. For one, you shouldn't hit your child and secondly- there will be circumstances in regards XXXXX XXXXX situation- like she child will know that throwing food at the ceiling is not appropriate. But babies love pats on the butt. It is fun and part of bonding

Please click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON for every answer that you find helpful. It you need more clarification, just ask. It allows me to help people like you Laughing