Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

I need to know ihave disconfort in the bone that you press

Customer Question

I need to know ihave disconfort in the bone that you press when you give resucitation,,I have hood pressure,high colesterol,take less, not problem with heart,acid reflux,could be somthing to the heart,or what.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Greetings,

How long the symptoms are there? How often does it happen? Does the centre of the chest hurt? Is there any tender area? How long does the pain last? Is there any relieving or aggravating factor? Does the pain radiate? Is there any other symptom? Was any test done? Are you on any medication? Is there any significant past illness?

Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Metropolol,simivastin,hydrocloride,meclizine,nexium,is pain in the center of chest,I can breath ,no sweat,just that part where I told you before,I don't think is acids,,should I go to hospital.I'm in beacon new York ,I don't know if. because past 5 days visiting aunt she is sick,I been cleaning,house helping her to she can walk to much,I feel very tired maybe dress I don't know iam nerves
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

The pain in the center of the chest can come from reflux of acid, heart disease, costochondritis, lung or pleura inflammation, muscle spasm or strain, pinched nerve, injury, growth or tumor etc. If you feel pain on pressing the bone it can be due to musculoskeletal cause like muscle strain, costochondritis. Pain medicine like tylenol can help to reduce it. But when you have history blood pressure, high cholesterol, you should get it checked by doctor urgently to rule out heart cause. Sweating may not always be present in heart issue. EKG should be taken.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.