CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

Have two sores one on each side of inner walls of the opening

Have two sores one on each side of inner walls of the opening of my penis and another two, one of each side of head of penis near opening. They are red and have burning sensation when urinating and throughout the day. No blisters, bumps or discharge.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. The sores need to be tested to determine what is causing this. It could be a bacterial infection and should not be ignored. Please go back to your Doctor and ask him to send a sample to the lab for identification so treatment can begin.