DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

extreme heaches that make me angry all the time because they hurt

Customer Question

I have extreme heaches that make me angry all the time because they hurt. I had 2 sinus surguries and that cleared up my sinus sisun proplems. I was on Loratab for 9 years and it was the only thing that work. Keep ur rebound headches to ur self because i was very happyi waould wake up in pain then take nothing. i am taking lyrica and topima and i am bipolar but had the headaches first, The allergist says its due to all the things I al allergic Wichita and I should go back to FL by Daytona Beach which is where I grew up and is one of the top places for non allergnin. I tried promorphorhine and that helped a lot but it ' hard to get a doctor in wichita ks to write it. do u know any. also i used to b an x drug rep but im in so much pain. and its been goin on gor 13 yrs and i have had severav ect mri
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 5 years ago.
there is no list of docs based on the fact that they would prescribe a narcotic medication
it just doesn't work that way
you would need to find a doctor who is a pain management specialist or a headache specialist...they would be more comfortable with a variety of medications
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.