Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

its been 2 weeks i feel tingling and little numbness left arm

its been 2 weeks i feel tingling and little numbness left arm 2 to 3 times a day on lasts seconds
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to the Just Answer Website.I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

Is there chest pain or pressure?
Are you overweight?
What is your blood pressure?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no chest pain or pressure not over weight BL PRESURE 140 90
Thanks for the info given.The tingling sensation & numbness feeling you are having can have all kinds of different causes, as it is a symptom of many different diseases.It usually arises from damage or disease of nerves.Its most common causes are:nerve compression syndromes, pressure on the spinal nerves such as that due to a herniated disk,high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke,transient ischemic attack.Also this can be due to :Underactive thyroid,abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body,lack of vitamin B12,certain medications.

The underlying cause of tingling should be identified and then treated by your doctor.Tests like electromyography and nerve conduction studies,certain blood tests,electro physiological studies are required to make the exact diagnosis.I advice you to make an appointment with a neurologist for these tests to know the exact cause & hence its treatment accordingly.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.