Pauline, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor & Registered Pharmacist. Worked as Community pharmacist for 17 years.

where in britain can i buy alprostadil cream and could you

where in britain can i buy alprostadil cream and could you advise how successful it is
Category: Health
Expert:  Pauline replied 5 years ago.

Pauline :

I regret that the cream is not a licensed product in the UK and you will not be able to purchase it.

Pauline :

The active ingredient is available in prescription products for injection into the penis, or as an insert directly applied to the urethra. These were available before viagra etc and for many people offered successful management of their ED. However you would need a prescription to obtain them.

is there anywhere you could suggest I could buy it

Pauline :

I would not suggest that you purchase on the internet, as there is no guarantee that the product would be sent, nor indeed that it would not be confiscated at customs. If you have found that oral methods are not helping then you should ask for referral to a urologist.