Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

about a day ago i started having yellow diarrea all night long

about a day ago i started having yellow diarrea all night long and some today the ER doctor gave antibotic. MY stomach is now growling and the diarr has stopped . what does this sound like someone told that stomach growling is a sign of hiv .. NO throwing up or temp
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
This sounds like a typical gastro-intestinal viral syndrome, not specifically HIV.
And, the antibiotic was probably something like flagyl (metronidazole) or something similar.
So to help tried to stay well hydrated and eat a diet high in fiber.
And, get a Rapid HIV test if you think you have HIV - you will have the answer within minutes.
I hope this helps, Please click on ACCEPT, thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i had a hiv test three months ago it was negative . Is this a sign of hiv or hep i have no night sweats or temp or swollen anything
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
I am going to say this just ONCE - YOU DO NOT have HIV if your test is negative - Your anxiety is get the best of you - You do NOT need to keep asking if you have HIV - YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV with a negative test.
Please click on ACCEPT, thank you