Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

test of my abortion can u let me know is by medical test

I got abortion 1 1/2 month before. As it was my sin so I hide the things. Now my family want a test of my abortion can u let me know is by medical test they will come to know, or is the test will come positive, reply plz
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
There is no such thing as a test for having an abortion - there is NO way to know.
Please click on ACCEPT, thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I m still not satisfied as this is very limited answer. If at all they get to know about my abortion what are the ways so I avoid those. Secondly if any gynaecologist would have answer I would have felt more satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
If you had an abortion there are NO blood tests, there are no physical exams to know that you had an abortion.
And, medical records are not usually shared with anyone unless you give permission to share medical records - so there is no way to know.
Please click on ACCEPT, thank you - and by the way - I AM a Gynecologist.