Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

When child looks at something he sees it as vobling object?????

this is completely normal after an event of spinning. the fluid in your ear is still spinning from the swing. and so when you are off it, the fluid still spins and tells your body it is moving. therefore your vision is also affected and it is spinning or wobbilng. some people are more prone to it than others. I would NOT be concerned.

Please click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON for every answer that you find helpful. It you need more clarification, just ask. It allows me to help people like you Laughing
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I agree with what you said. And I would not be concerned at all, if he did not have the same complain 3d day in a row after spinning on the swing.

Okay. Well, then he needs to see a physician for this. Persistent vertigo (spinning) needs to be worked up. There may be a distrubance in his inner ear which makes him perceive that he is still spinning. But he needs to see a head and neck surgeon- they may decide to do a CT or MRI of the brain including the temporal bones.

warm regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
He also saying that he feels that objects around him vobble when he sits down ant stay still
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

What is the name of the specialist, that deals with children ear problems?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX information is very helpful.

Head and neck surgeon or otolaryngologist
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

One more question, please. Should I take him to the regular otolaringologyst or pediatrician otolaryngologyst. And another thing. Should I go and see the doctor ASAP or should I wait and see if it 'll go away on its own?

Thank you.

If you can see a pediatric one, even better...
But I would see one ASAP,because this is not common. I don't think it is serious, but it is unusual and it should be checked out- better safe than sorry
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you!