Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
1. I've been expreincing it for the past one month off and on sporadically.
2. There is no numbness in the shoulder
3. No swelling in axilla, although when I touch or press the side of the chest under the arm pit it feels sensitive
4. diagnosed hypertensive about 3 months back.
5. I was overweight, but exercise regulalry now and have lost about 15 lbs in 3 months. I walk about 4-5 miles 5 times a week and follow a low fat, low card diet.