Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
14180959

Hi, Im 3 months pregnant, and I suffer from constant vomitting,

Hi, I'm 3 months pregnant, and I suffer from constant vomitting, whatever i drink or eat can't last long before i'm sick again. This was the same as my last pregnancy where i was constantly sick until my son was born
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

did you consult a doctor yet?
what are the drugs you tried so far?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, the meds prescribed by the doctor were not useful at all.

I used Novadixine, and I'm currently on 400mg Zofran. No use, whatsoever.
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

The nausea and vomitting in pregnancy may occur due to the hormonal influence.It gets controlled with time and may take a few weeks after the start of therapy.

You should take adequate amount of fruits and raw vegetables and plenty of vitamin b6 whch will help in a natural way.

You should eat less and frequent small carbohydrate meals and avoid the food items that trigger nausea.

The prescription drugs like ondansteron, phenergan, reglan may be used if the symptoms are severe.

Here is the link for more information

treatment of vomitting in pregnancy

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm also salivating a lot and it sometimes causes me to feel a little sufficated, and causes me to vomit immediately, what can i do to help this as well?
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

The excess salivation may occur and the treatment may be done symptomatically.If the symptoms are severe then you may try the following like using a minty mouthwash, brushing teeth often, and chewing sugarless gum.The antacids and alkaliser may be helpful in symptoms as well.

The parametrial blockade with novacaine may be given in severe cases.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you