How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. RK Your Own Question
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2875
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. RK is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

so whats best to do then please

Resolved Question:

so whats best to do then please?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 6 years ago.
Dear customer,

Its best to have the drugs for intestinal gas which may also cause such symptoms in lower abdomen.You should avoid those foods which make the symptoms worse.

The colnoscopy, stool examination may be done after consulting a gastroenterolgist. to rule out any abnormality.

The radiolucent stones may also cause pain in lower abdomen and the intrevenous pyelography is helpful in finding such stones.

Let me know if you need any more information

Thank you
Dr. RK and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you