Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
14180959

problem with my stomach/bladder region..constantly feel..bladder area

hi there, i have a problem with my stomach/bladder region.i constantly feel bloated and like my stomach has twinges around the bladder area? i dont have it all the time but quite alot of the time which can get quite annoying!! i also seem to pass wind constantly? everything just feels like a pulled muscle type of feeling constantly? even round the bowel area it feels like that,i also seem to take a while to finish a wee? like i go to the toilet and then to actually finish my penis seems to feel pulled as well like a pulled muscle? i also seem to have alittle thrush on the tip but ive been to the gum clinic and had a full std test which came back negative and have had blood tests done which all came back fine with no irregularities which was also a pain!! a friend mentioned IBS but surely that wouldnt affect the bladder type area and cause thrush and stuff would it?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

is there any pain in bladder area?
how long are symptoms?
did you have the sonography or x-ray done?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i`ve had the symptoms for about 8-12 weeks off and on and have been back to the doctors on numerous occasions a few of which i`ve had a water infection? i also had an ultrasound down on the kidneys and stomach and im sure they checked my prostrate as well and said it was all clear as well.
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

The difficulty in urination may be due to the various causes like cystitis, UTI, bladder or kidney stones, prostatitis etc.

You should have the cystoscopy , x-ray, IVP done after consulting your doctor/urologist to know the underlying etiology.

The treatment is according to underlying cause.

The underlying cause of intestinal or stomach gas may be due to gerd, peptic ulcer, celiac disease, food intolerance, etc.

You may also have the endoscopy of the upper abdomen done if the symptoms are not controlled.

Here is the link for more information

causes of intestinal gas

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there any of these conditions that may be contributing to the thrush please? like i said ive had an std test done and blood tests done but all clear?!?! i also have 3 healthy young children so i didnt think i would have any std probs but got checked out anyway.
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

The cystistis may also cause such symptoms.The bladder or kidney stones may also be associated with such lower abdomen pain and should be ruled out by having the IVP done.

You should also rule out diabetes which may also increase the risk for infection.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
like i said i had a scan done to check for stones and a blood test done which included checking for diabetes and all were clear. can water infections come and go quickly?
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 5 years ago.
Dear customer,

The UTi infection if not severe may get controlled by itself due to body's natural immunity.In that cases the symptoms may last for some time.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you