CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

Hi! I am 22 years old and although Ive had this problem for

Customer Question

Hi! I am 22 years old and although I've had this problem for a while, it has become increasingly bothersome! I have pretty extreme asymmetrical breasts. One is probably about an AA cup and the other is about a B-C, which pretty much makes it look like I have only one breast. Is there any way to correct this without surgery? I've read some things about acupuncture but I don't want to be 'taken in'. Thanks for your insight.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Actually this is way more common than you would think. In most cases, breast augmentation of the smaller breast is the most effective and permanent solution. Exercises serves to enlarge both breasts through increased muscle support, so this does not usually help. I am not aware of acupuncture as an effective treatment for this. A cosmetic breast pad will resolve this issue in clothing... here is a link for your review:

CamilleRN :