CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

When ever I have sex with my partner has pain in her stomach

Customer Question

When ever I have sex with my partner has pain in her stomach and pain when she urine I do not have any thing showing pain or dis charge could it be herpes .I know that it is something wroung and can I get something for it. I am at a APO address .
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. No, pain like this is not due to herpes...this sounds like something called dyspareunia. She may have a problem anywhere in her female organs including the fallopian tubes, the uterus..the cervix. She really needs to see her Gynecologist for an examination so she can be diagnosed and treated. Here is an article to read more about this: READ HERE

JACUSTOMER-8dqpflce- :

when ever I have sex my partners has problem,

JACUSTOMER-8dqpflce- :

this has been going for years

JACUSTOMER-8dqpflce- :

are you still there

CamilleRN :

I understand, and yes, this is all the more reason to suspect Dyspareunia.