Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
14180959

My left side of my chest has been hurting; feef like someone

My left side of my chest has been hurting; feef like someone has their foot on it. I feel a tighten that ease up sometimes but comes back. What could be causing this problem?
Dear customer,

how long is it hurting?
do you take any drugs?
did you have any investigation and consulated a doctor yet?
any radiation of pain to left jaw, shoulder or any tingling sensation?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It has been hurting since Friday morning, I do not take any drugs. I have not consulted a doctor yet. My shoulder also hurt.
Dear customer,

Thank you for information,

The left side chest pain radiating to shoulder may be due to cardiac cause.The unstable angina or myocardial ischaemia/infarction may cause such pain.It may also cause tingling or numbness in jaw, neck and left shoulder and fingers.

You should have the EKG and 2d echo of heart done to know the abnormality if any after consulting your doctor/cardiologist.

The other causes are pleurisy, chest infection, etc which may also be ruled out.The treatment depends on the underlying cause.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you