Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

sharp needle like pain through my head. they may come when

sharp needle like pain through my head. they may come when im relaxing or working. sometimes they stay around for weeks. other time they surface and fade in seconds.also have started to appear throught my body usually when walking. maybe describsd as intense hitch more than pain when appearing in body..
Welcome to Just answer!
I would like to get more information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you feel tingling and numbness as well in your body parts? Any muscular weakness? When was your last blood test?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no..not at the time of the sharp pain.. blood test approx. one month ago..everything ok.

ecept enlarged red blood cells

Thank you for the information.
Based on your description, you seem to have pins and needles, numbness and muscular weakness for a while. There are many possible causes for these kind of symptoms ranging from nerve damage, nerve irritation, decrease blood supply to the area, thyroid problem, diabetes, electrolyte imbalance etc. However, in some cases this could be a sign of brain related problems such as stroke, mini stroke etc. Considering all these things, if you were not investigated for all these things, then you may like to have one now. Regarding your enlarged RBC which are often associated with folic acid and Vit B12 deficiency can be a factor for your symptoms. As you recover from these deficiency, you may notice improvement in your current symptoms (pins and needles).

Press "ACCEPT" button if my answer was useful to you. This is the only way I can get credit for my time with you. I am still available to help you if you have any follow up question.
Thank you for visiting just answer.