DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD

I dont have high blood pressure or diabetes and recently had

I dont have high blood pressure or diabetes and recently had my cholesterol checked and it was fine. Also had an echocardiogram 2 years ago after going through chemotherapy for leukemia. Also had an EKG a couple weeks ago when I thought I was having a heart attack. I get chest discomfort alot. Not pain really but a burning pressure. I have severe indigestion and gas and bloating. I have anxiety and panic attacks and always think I am having a heart attack so I dont know when my symptoms justify medical attention, but all day I have been having heartburn and indigestion and gas i feel what I think is a stabbing pain in the middle of my chest like a burning feeling not really pain but I cant tell if it is coming from my abdomen or my heart. I took my blood pressure it was 132/82 and my heart rate is 92. I am just wondering if I should go to the E.R. I don't know why it would be a heart attack but thats always what comes to miond first. I dont have shortness of breath I just feel really full and bloated and cant tell if I am having chest pain or upper abdomen pain. Please help thanks
Do you have any of the following symptoms Squeezing pain in the center of your chest that lasts for more than a few minutes or Pain extending beyond your chest to your shoulder, arm, back, Shortness of breath, Sweating, Fainting, Nausea and vomiting etc?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no the pressure is pretty much localized to my upper abdomen and chest area I do have some nausea but maybe gas related?
Any burning sensation or heartburn?

What kind of meal you had last?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i have a burning sensation from my upper abdomen it feels like air is trapped in my throat like I have a lump there. my upper abdomen feels full. I ate about 3-4 hours ago had pork and vegtables. I get indigestion and gas alot. I am just wondering if it is even possible for me to have a heart attack without having high blood pressure diabetes high cholesterol or heart disease? How probable is that because I worry about it alot and get anxious about it for no reason.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
After I burp it feels good for a second and then the burning sensation comes on real strong and the pain in my chest then subsides a little
Thanks for all the information.

Possibility of you having heart attack are less.

You are young and moreover there no underlying condition i.e diabetes m hypertension or high cholesterol.

Symptoms of gastritis , gastroesophageal reflux and excessive gas in stomach overlap with heart attach.

You need to calm down.

Take an antacid i.e omeprazole or antacid syrup . Both are OTC medication.

If there is no relief please contact your doctor.