Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss

what are some symptoms of lung cancer

what are some symptoms of lung cancer?
Category: Health
Expert:  Julia Kizhner replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

I am sorry you have been waiting so long to receive an answer. It seems that your question was placed in a wrong category and only recently moved to the health category.

Early lung cancer may not have any symptoms at all which is why it is difficult to diagnose in early stages. When lung cancer does have symptoms, it usually causes cough, shortness of breath, coughing up blood and weight loss. If lung cancer has spread to other organs, (for example bones), it can cause bone pain or joint pain.

I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please do click 'Accept' button so that I may get credit for my work.

Best wishes and good luck,