CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

Does procera work ( do its ingredients increase brain function

Does procera work ( do it's ingredients increase brain function ) or is it just placebo effect
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Procera contains supplements known to exist in the presence of healthy functioning brains, whether or not it is effective for people with existing memory problems is controversial. Procera contains acetyl-l-carnitine, huperzine and vinpocetine, said to increase blood flow to the brain and assist with neurotransmitter function. I recommend you ask your Doctor if he thinks this will be beneficial for you before taking it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do these ingrediants have side effects or negative interactions with zoloft or wellbutrin (currently taking) or lexapro (husband taking)
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
no..they do not and should not present a problem at all. As always, Do check with your Doctor before adding any ned supplement.