CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

After a recent trip to the mountians I now get headaches after

After a recent trip to the mountians I now get headaches after i have sex with my wife, what can i do to stop them
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Have you checked your blood pressure? Are you using viagra or another medication like this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I was not using any medication at the time two weeks ago I was using extenze but I stop taking them before the trip
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Do you have access to a blood pressure monitor? If not please puchase an inexpensive one at Walgreens or another pharmacy or department store and check your blood pressure in the morning , afternoon and evening. Check after sex.. If it is significantly higher please do let your Doctor know. The normal range is around 120/70 it will go higher with activity, but the top number should not go over 138 and the bottom number should not go over 84.