911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

What are some exercises that I can do at home without a bunch

What are some exercises that I can do at home without a bunch of expensive equipment that will work my pecs to make my boobs appear bigger and lift them up? I am a 36b and would LOVE to get to a c without surgery but don't know how.

911Doctor :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

911Doctor :

very interesting question....

911Doctor :

my first answer comes here....

Customer:

Hello

911Doctor :

and it's not from a medical text... it's from

911Doctor :

hello!

911Doctor :

a women's health website....

911Doctor :

take a look..

911Doctor :

http://www.lifescript.com/body/shape/spot-check/boob_lift_or_bust_3_best_chest_exercises.aspx

Customer:

ok. . . .looking now

911Doctor :

and even found a youtube video for you....

911Doctor :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFiE2ClFkY

911Doctor :

basically these both say what i though to be the case... that there is going to be some benefit from strengthening the pectoralis.... both major and minor....

911Doctor :

makes good sense....

Customer:

Do they all legit work though?

911Doctor :

gotta do 'em... and it depends what you are expecting as a result.... i'm not sure if they will take you from a b to a c.... that may only be achievable with an augmentation, but they WILL work to lift the breasts.

911Doctor :

gotta actually do the exercises for 4-6 weeks to see some results....

Customer:

okay, the video with the ball. . . .what if I don't have a ball. What else would I use?

911Doctor :

i think if you had a couple of stools, you could still accomplish the same thing... the thing is to support your upper back off the ground and use the dumbells as demonstrated.... it think the ball costs about thirty dollars....

Customer:

okay, I'll see what I can do. Now another question. what is the best and fastest way to banish belly fat? I have been eating a balanced diet with fresh fruits and veggies and I am starting to walk daily. I have an elliptical and an ab circle pro but imo the ab circle doesn't work for me bc it doesn't make my abs hurt. My bf just says I'm doing it wrong and that I need to use my hips. I feel that I am using my hips but idk if I am or not. . .

911Doctor :

there's no easy answer to that one and it was not your original question which has been fully answered.