Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My wound vac was removed 8 days ago. It was the result of

Customer Question

My wound vac was removed 8 days ago. It was the result of a surgeon slashing my bladder about three months ago. The wound doctor said that my wound was now fine. However, no one told me how to keep it clean. I have read articles today explaining the cleaning procedure and think I can now handle it.

My main problem is that I have been having stomach pains and I do not know what to do about them.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.

Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

Your question was sitting in the 'wound care' category but it seems you are looking for information regarding abdomen pain instead of wound care, so I have moved it to the 'health' category.

Can you tell me more about your abdomen and what type of symptoms you are having?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I asked a doctor the question after you did not answer for so many days. You were not able to give me an answer. I am going to cancel my credit card bill and will have the money returned to me.