Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

My wifes hood, glans and frenum are so sore they can not be

My wifes hood, glans and frenum are so sore they can not be touched. Only that part is sore. Her regular check up was normal. This happenes every so often, but not this sever. When it is sore it is always this area. She use to prefer oral sex on her. Now she says she never liked it and does not do it that way with me any more.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 5 years ago.
This can happen due to a number of factors and do not indicate any serious disease.These factors are rough sex,wearing tight jeans,tampoons ,sex while vagina was not lubricated etc.She should do sex with a good lubrication and wear a little loose clothes for a few weeks.Apply an over the counter anti biotic cream on area like bactroban or fusidic etc.
Regards,
Dr.Naeem.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The vagina is not sore, just the hood and clitoris area. And it is so sore this time it can not be touched without noteable reaction. She first tried to say it was sore, but this time she told me not to touch beacause it was so sore. What is the possiblity of oral sex with someone else?
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 5 years ago.
Though hard to say with 100 percent surety but there is possible that she is that much sore after a harsh oral sex .As more soreness is in clitoral area .